Friday, April 1, 2011

How Target went..

Well, it didnt go as well as I wanted it to go, but I did get some good deals.

Huggies - The great deal I had mentioned in my earlier post is out there but you really only can buy size ones because the coupon states that it's for 48 count or higher, and size ones are the only ones that are more than a 36 count.

HOWEVER, I did find a good deal -
Size 3 Huggies boxes of 174 for $24.58. -They were on sale for $30.58 I then used a $3.50/1 huggies Manufactuer Coupon + the Target.com $2.50/1 Coupon and got $6 bucks off! For roughly 14 cents a piece.

The soft scrub deal I had mentioned in my previous post was not on sale ( they were $3.49 each) - I might go back tomorrow and try using the coupon on a different type of soft scrub that was on sale (2 for $5) and see if it works.

Sun Chips $2.00 - They were $3.00, I then used $1/1 Sun Chips from Target.com ( Not the best deal, but they looked so good!)

2 Market Pantry (target brand) Turkey $1.95 ea. - On Sale for $2.45 ea, I then used $1/2 From Target.com

2 Wishbone Salad Dressing .77 cents ea - Reg 1.89, I then used $1.50/2 from Target.com and then used 2 $.75/1 from Wishbone's website.

And with the Bertolli Pasta Sauce deal I had mentioned before, actually didnt work as I would have liked. But Target did have their Market Pantry Pasta Sauce on sale for .95 cents so I got  those instead with no coupon needed.

Total = $35.54

No comments:

Post a Comment